When trying to import a file. I can locate the file but it remains grayed out so can’t import?
Any update on this?
Not sure why this is happening. Which file format is it? Would you be able to send it to us at "email@example.com" so we can test it on our end?
it happens for any format. (Obj, stl etc…)
It won’t allow import - files remain unselectable.
Not sure we’ve seen any issue like that.
Can you please post here a screenshot or send it to us at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
I’ve emailed a screen shot
Thank you for sending the screenshot.
This is a known bug of Google Drive on the iOS Files app (not related to uMake), when files will be greyed out and disabled from importing.
My recommendation is as the following:
- Open the Google Drive app,
- Tap on the file you want to import to open it in Google Drive
- On the top-right corner, you’ll see a … button - tap on it
- Tap on the “Open in” option
- The file will be downloaded to your device and then will show you the iOS share popover, tap on “Copy to uMake”
The uMake app will open and the file will be imported (located at the bottom of your files list).
Let me know if this works for you.